Single Barrel Violin 3 Color Burst
3 color burst black red tobacco clear
Born from the styles of early country and blues performance guitars the Single Barrel savors much of the look and vibe of those legendary guitars. Unlike vintage guitars, the Single Barrel is manufactured using state-of-the-art, precision machinery that insures its modern play-abilities.
We slightly scaled down the body from the heavier vintage guitars for both comfort and weight. At 7 pounds, it’s easy to play for hours. With our new 3×3 head design and our Bootlegger logo & whiskey art combined with our Jack Daniels (stolen) fretboard diamonds its looks are at home in any roadhouse bar or dance hall.
With select Mahogany hardwood for the body and Maple hardwood for the neck. Our semi hollow-body, single cut F hole, and string through construction provide both natural resonance and sustain. Chrome Tele style bridge assembly with six adjustable saddles set in Tesla single-coil pickup, our hot Tesla P90 on the bridge, and bone white binding. We add a 3-way selector switch to blend or isolate the pickups with a vintage-style chrome control plate.
This guitar can twang country or sing the darker bluestones. You can blend the pickups for a clean Jazz style. This guitar rocks from Hank to Hendrix and everything in between.
The Bootlegger head design is as much function as it is form. As a race car builder, driver I understand that any angle or bend can be a point of weakness under stress. We run brake lines and fuel lines with as little bending as possible. The same works with guitar strings the straighter from the tuning post to the nut mean less stress on strings and strings hold tuning and resonate better.
Our Bootlegger’s neck is best compared to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the easiest and most recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feels with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music.
We build with graphite nuts, along with our head and neck design this is the best possible pro setup for your guitar.
Like Single Barrel Whiskey it is of a premium class, elegant, smooth, and refined. Its sound is all about tone and resonance.
Specs of Single barrel violin
- Wood Mahogany
- Finish black to red to brown tobacco clear sunburst gloss / Polyurethane
- F-Hole 30mm
- Binding Top only 2 mm White ABS
- Pickup cover custom Bootlegger P90 vintage chrome Neck
- Bolt on Hardwood Maple 4 screws
- Profile C
- Neckplate metal chrome
- Binding single white ABS
- Finish natural matte Polyurethane
- Dual Truss Rod Adjustment Location Head
- Width nut 43mm at 1st fret 44mm at 12th fret 53mm
- Material Hardwood Maple *
- Fingerboard Radius 350r
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale 25.5
- Bridge string separation 11 mm, Nut 8 mm
- String width: Nut separation 42.5 mm, 12th fret 52 mm
- 1st fret 43mm 12th fret 53mm Bootlegger standard
- Neck thickness 1st fret 20mm 12th fret 22mm Bootlegger standard
- Fret width 2.7mm, Silver Nickel
- Inlays Whiskey Diamond white / black pearl
- Side position markers 1.5mm
- Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
- Inlays, White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond Head
- Finish black matte front Polyurethane
- Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
- Binding ABS
- Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art
- Truss Rod Cover Plastic (98 Proof)
- Finish metal chrome
- 3-way pickup switch
- Telle style String-thru body bridge
- Tuners Grover GH 102 3×3
- Bridge chrome Tele style 6 adjustable saddles
- Volume & Tone metal chrome knobs
- Switch Tip black
- Jack Plate chrome oval
- Neck Pickup Tesla VR-90 Dog Ear
- Bridge Pickup Tesla VR-TE
- Conductive shielding for hum noise and radio interference reduction
- 10m D’Addario
- String Setup 2mm
Miscellaneous of Single Barrel Violin
- Guitar weight 7 pounds
- Guitar Measurements 38 x 12.75 inches
- With Guitar Weight 14 lbs
- Dimensions 41 x 15 inches
- Bootlegger OHSC custom fit.
- Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.