Bootlegger Guitar Rye Outlaw Black On Black
Our Rye Outlaw has been described as “The Fat Greasy Cheeseburger of Tone” Perfect with an Ice Cold Craft Beer.
You start with a solid hard body guitar with our signature hot vintage wound Bootlegger pickups add black on black gloss finish with all-black aluminum hardware and you have one outlaw rocking tone blues, rock beast. We took our Rye Gen 1 single-cutaway guitar slightly enlarged the body and gave it the vintage (milk bottle) Beer Growler style. We then stole from the Harley Davidson Night Train bike the all-black look. No chrome just a white binding and our logo on the head. The Rye Outlaw is not a high gain guitar, it is on the darker side of tone for the vintage-ness nasty.
The Bootlegger Rye Outlaw
Read our reviews on this guitar, they are the buyer’s words. Be an outlaw, not a sheep farmer. Ride a Harley, not an Italian scooter. We don’t build toys only professional instruments for real players all over the world. Yes, this may sound like a load of BS. But it ain’t, it is real Bad Ass Greasy Cheeseburger of Tone.
Designed by Chuck Wilson Bootlegger Guitar.
All Bootlegger Guitars are built with a graphite nut, medium frets, and a comfortable C-shaped neck. Our Bootlegger’s neck is best likened to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the easiest and most recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feels with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music. You make no sacrifices with a Bootlegger Guitar.
Includes custom Stiletto Hard Case and our Bootlegger Flask.
This guitar rocks, plays all styles.
Other Specs of Rye Outlaw Black
- Fingerboard Material Brazilian Rosewood.
- Fingerboard Radius 13”
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale 24.75
- Width 1st 43mm 12th 53mm Bootlegger standard
- Thick 1st 20mm 12th 22mm Bootlegger standard
- Fret width 2.7mm Silver Nickel
- Side position markers 1.5mm
- Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location Head
- Inlay White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
- Hardwood Maple
- Set Neck
- Neck Profile C
- Dual Truss Rod
- Binding single white ABS
- Finish Black Polyurethane
- Finish black matte front Polyurethane
- Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
- Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art (borrowed from our favorite whiskey labels)
- Truss Rod Cover Plastic 98 (Proof)
- Wood Swamp Ash
- Finish Deep Black Gloss / Polyurethane
- Binding ABS White
- Finish Black
- 3 way pickup switch
- Tuners Korean BMK
- Bridge LP Fixed.
- Volume & Tone metal black metal knobs
- Switch Tip black
- Jack Plate Oval
Bootlegger Vintage wound matched passive Alnico humbuckers with a deeper bottom and rich middle tone. Not a twangy high end.
- Neck Pickup Bootlegger A500K / 7.50KΩ
- Bridge Pickup B500K / 8.40KΩ
- Conductive shielding for hum noise and radio interference reduction
Strings & Set Up
- Strings 10m D’Addario
- String Setup 2mm
- Guitar weight 8 lbs
- Guitar Measurements 40 x 13 x 1 3/4
- Case With Guitar Weight 16 lbs
- Case Dimensions 42 x 15
- Case Bootlegger OHSC custom fit.
- Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.
- 1)Pickup swap available for our higher top end 98’s.
- 2) Coil Tap
We do not use China hardware. We source pro-level parts from S. Korean and USA companies.
Leave a Review About Rye Outlaw