Bootlegger Guitar Rye Outlaw Black On Black
Our Rye has been described as “The Fat Greasy Cheeseburger Of Tone” Perfect with an Ice Cold Craft Beer..
You start with a solid hard body guitar with our signature hot vintage wound Bootlegger pickups add black on black gloss finish with all black aluminum hardware and you have one outlaw rocking tone blues, rock beast. We took our Rye Gen 1 single cutaway guitar slightly enlarged the body and gave it the vintage (milk bottle) Beer Growler style. We then stole from the Harley Davidson Night Train bike the all black look. No chrome just a white binding and our logo on the head. This is not a high gain guitar, it is on the darker side of tone for the vintage-ness nasty.
The Bootlegger Outlaw
Read our reviews on this guitar, they are the buyers words. Be an outlaw not a sheep farmer. Ride a Harley not an Italian scooter. We don’t build toys only professional instruments for real players all over the world. Yes, this may sound like a load of BS.. But it ain’t, it is real Bad Ass Greasy Cheeseburger Of Tone. Designed by Chuck Wilson Bootlegger Guitar.
All Bootlegger Guitars are built with a graphite nut, medium frets and a comfortable C shaped neck. Our Bootlegger neck is best likened to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the most easy and recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feel with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music. You make no sacrifices with a Bootlegger Guitar.
Includes custom Stiletto Hard Case and our Bootlegger Flask.
This guitar rocks, plays all styles.
Rye 2 Specs
• Wood Swamp Ash
• Finish Deep Black Gloss / Polyurethane
• Binding ABS White
• Hardwood Maple
• Set Neck
• Neck Profile C
• Dual Truss Rod
• Binding single white ABS
• Finish Black Polyurethane
• Fingerboard Material Brazilian Rosewood.
• Fingerboard Radius 13”
• Number of Frets 22
• Scale 24.75
• Width 1st 43mm 12th 53mm Bootlegger standard
• Thick 1st 20mm 12th 22mm Bootlegger standard
• Fret width 2.7mm Silver Nickel
• Side position markers 1.5mm
• Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
• Truss Rod Adjustment Location Head
• Inlay White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
• Finish black matte front Polyurethane
• Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
• Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art (borrowed from our favorite whiskey labels)
• Truss Rod Cover Plastic 98 (Proof)
• Finish Black
• 3 way pickup switch
• Tuners Korean BMK
• Bridge LP Fixed.
• Volume & Tone metal black metal knobs
• Switch Tip black
• Jack Plate Oval
Bootlegger Vintage wound matched passive Alnico humbuckers with a deeper bottom and rich middle tone. Not a twangy high end.
Neck Pickup Bootlegger A500K / 7.50KΩ
Bridge Pickup B500K / 8.40KΩ
Conductive shielding for hum noise and radio interference reduction
Option (contact us)
1)Pickup swap available for our higher top end 98’s.
2) Coil Tap
Strings & Set Up
• Strings 10m D’Addario
• String Setup 2mm
• Guitar weight 8 lbs
• Guitar Measurements 40 x 13 x 1 3/4
• Case With Guitar Weight 16 lbs
• Case Dimensions 42 x 15
• Case Bootlegger OHSC custom fit.
• Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.