The new short scale Burgundy color spade for the Gibson guys who have asked us to build it.
It’s the same great spade with our new Gibson scale tapered neck with knobby head. The new knobby head acts as a hand stop and provides more meat at the end of the neck. The body now features a belly cut.
- Three piece hard Maple body
- Hard Swamp Ash wood body wings. 42mm body
- Finish see through Polyurethane
- Bolt on neck
- Logo Bootlegger Whiskey Tattoo
- Burgundy color spade
- 3 piece maple neck through body set neck
- Neck Profile Oval
- Fingerboard Material Brazilian Jatoba
- Fingerboard Radius 13”
- Number of Frets 24 / Full Fret Access Design
- Scale 24.75 (Gibson)
- Frets DHP – 24H / 2.7 mm silver nickel
- Nut Material Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
- Dual truss rod
- Inlays, White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
- Side Inlay Dots Black 1.5mm
- Width 42mm at zero fret (nut)
- Thick 21mm at zero fret, 23mm at 12th fret
- Black finish
- Bridge & Tuners Alchemy Floating Tremolo with Monorail Bridge System
- Head Taesung HL
- Control Knobs Volume & Tone
- Knobs Black Aluminum
- Switch Tip Black
- Switch Washer Black
- Jack Plate LP Type Black 4 screw
- Bootlegger 98’s Humbuckers Alnico matched set modern wound
- Neck 7.50 ohm
- Bridge 8.40 ohm
- Controls 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Conductive shielding
Strings & Set Up
- Strings. 009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Uses Standard Single Ball Strings
- String Setup 1mm
- Guitar weight 4.5
- Guitar Measurements 29 inches long, 10 Inches Wide, 1 1/2 inches Thick.
- Case With Guitar Weight 11 Pounds
- Case Dimensions 32 Inches Long, 13 Inches Wide, 4 Inches Thick
- Case Bootlegger Tattoo Hard Shell Case
- Included accessories case key & related truss rod & tuning tools.
All hardware and pickups high-quality BHK Industries S. Korea. We design and build professional quality guitars and tube amps.
We have sold our guitars and our Tube amps to players all over the world.