Absinthe Gen 2 Tremolo Green
A Taste of The Exotic
Absinthe Gen 2 Tremolo Green Story
We decided to innovate with a new single string lock, replacing the block style lock, which led us to reevaluate our neck design and ergonomics.
With this fresh design, the strings are now independent of each other at the head, our monorail tuner features a floating saddle and individual bridge, both minimizing or even eliminating unwanted string transient vibrations.
This results in a more natural sustain and tone, highlighting the inherent qualities of the wood. The enhanced thickness provides added stability, mass, and tonal richness, while also giving the player a full headstock feel in the open position.
We aimed to transform the Spade design into a contemporary, full-bodied guitar. Our initial attempts fell short of our standards, leaving us frustrated.
Fortunately, my business partner Ken Kim introduced us to a renowned Japanese designer, who helped us refine our designs. With his guidance, we finalized and approved the Absinthe design!
For the pickups, we partnered with an esteemed American company, EMG. Granting EMG creative freedom, we incorporated coil split options, enabling a wide range of tones.
The Absinthe is a harmoniously balanced guitar, granting easy access to the higher frets. True to its name, inspired by a captivating psychedelic drink, it is a modern, high-end guitar that expands consciousness.
Our Bootlegger neck can be compared to the PRS jm shape, Fender modern C shape, or Gibson slim taper D shape in terms of feel and playability. It is widely recognized and appreciated by guitarists of all genres.
It offers a classic feel with a modern twist, ensuring its relevance and functionality across various musical styles.
The fretboard is dense African Ebony, this hardwood possesses exceptional presence, clarity, and volume, with a wide dynamic range.
The Absinthe Gen 2 tremolo green headless guitar is a combination of hard maple neck through construction with swamp ash body wings.
All of our guitars feature a graphite nut and come with our hard case.
It responds uniquely to different playing styles, delivering strong bass and lower mids, along with clear, transparent highs. Its magnificent, multi-colored grain adds a touch of visual splendor to the Absinthe.
Absinthe Gen 2 Tremolo Green Specifications
- 24 fret
- 5 piece Canadian hard maple through neck construction
- Mahogany stingers
- Dual way 2 piece truss rod
- C shape
- Side inlay dots black 1.5mm
- Width 42mm at zero fret (nut)
- Thick 21mm at zero fret, 23mm at 12th fret
- Nut material graphite white / width thick 3.4mm / length 42mm
- 25.5 scale (fender)
- Fingerboard radius 13”
- Radios 350R
- Black Ebony (exclusive bootlegger)
- Position markers fanned white pearl dots
- Side position marker 1.5mm black
- Number of frets 24 / full fret easy access design
- Frets DHP – 24H / 2.7 mm silver nickel
- Material 3 piece 37mm mahogany
- Top 5mm hard maple
- Black aluminum knobs
- Upgraded metal plate input jack
- Neck-through construction
- Graphite nut
- Head taesung hl string lock
- Bootlegger monorail tuners
- Independent string locks
- EMG USA passive pickups HSH
- Neck EMG H4A Alnico
- Middle EMG S4 Ceramic
- Bridge pickup EMG H4 Ceramic
- Coil split push pull tone pot
- Volume control
- Tone control
- 5 way pickup selector slide switch
- Tremolo Green Gloss See Through 2 Tone
More About Absnthe Gen 2 Tremolo Green
- 32 x 13.5 inches
- 6.6 pounds
- Case and guitar 13 pounds
- Absinthe case 35 x 16 x 5
- Bootlegger absinthe tattoo logo on body
- Case bootlegger logo tattoo hard shell case
- Strings. 009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Uses standard single ball strings
- Includes case key and related truss rod tools & tuning tools