The Royal Guitar
The Royal was designed by my friends Steve Sting and the late Reno Paulson. It is now played by pros world wide. It’s a modern shredder that can sing the Blues and talk Jazz all night long.
Floating Tremolo Double Locking System Coil Split H H H
The Royal is designed to perform all the styles you want to play. A sturdy hard body, specifically built to handle the heaviest and most physically demanding guitar playing styles. The Royal’s sleek body is uniquely designed for full power cording, heavy riffing, and progressive styles.
Specs of Royal Guitar
- Canadian Maple Fingerboard
- Neck – Bolt-on, Medium shallow “C” shape, dual-action truss rod
- Scale – 25.5′ and A 16″ radius
- Natural Satin with whiskey diamond fret marketers
- 14-inch radius, 43 mm at the nut, 52 mm at 12th Fret and 56 mm at body
- Bootlegger Guitar Head 3×3 With Grover Tuners
- Locking Nut (Finish Matches Body)
- 1 Volume and tone
- 5 way switch
Pickups & Coil Split
- Bootlegger Guitar 98’s high gain humbucker set with matched Korean Bootlegger spec single coil in middle position.
- Conductive shielding
- Coil Split both humbukers push pull tone knob.
- 9 D’Addario
- Top Quilted Maple Top
- Clear Blue / Red / Honey
- Back Gloss Matching Back, Clear Wood Binding